This We Believe
Money spends. Pride lasts forever.
A business needs to be profitable. We don’t believe that a business can be anchored by profitability alone. It needs to be grounded in a philosophy and driven by a vision.
Desperado Marketing’s Mission is our destination (which may change over time). Our Values are the way in which we travel. These hold true no matter where the journey takes us.
Desperado Marketing is a sponsorship and experiential marketing agency specializing in strategy, activation and measurement of sponsorship and experiential marketing investments. Our ambition is to be the best sponsorship and experiential marketing agency, bar none, and to be our clients’ first choice of agency partner in the areas in which we compete.
- We strive to achieve excellence in whatever we do.
- We always work to create exceptional value.
- We attract dynamic and innovative employees, empowering them to exercise their full potential.
- We seek out and partner with progressive clients who share our passion for excellence and quality.
- As a good corporate citizen, we recognize that we have an obligation to the environment and to the broader society.
- Our people always reach to meet the highest standard of integrity and are guided by what is ethical and right for our employees, our clients, our vendor partners, our industry and our community.
- We constantly innovate our way of doing things and embrace technology as a tool in providing better efficiencies to our clients and better work practices for our people.
Desperado Marketing Inc. and Desperado Marketing LLC support the preservation of the environment and ensures employees take the necessary steps to consider environmental implications in the execution of their duties on behalf of the company. At a minimum Desperado Marketing complies with all relevant legislation and seeks to progressively reduce the impact of its business on its environment.
Desperado Marketing’s most significant adverse environmental impacts are:
- Consumption of natural resources in the development, production, marketing and distribution of our work and in our business operations
- Emission to the atmosphere from the use of carbon based energy in production, marketing, travel and general operations
- The environmental performance of our vendors
- Generation of waste material
We examine best practices from other organizations which we can draw upon to facilitate continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
Desperado Marketing has partnered with Carbon Zero to effectively manage the offsetting of our business travel. Offsets are an important mechanism for neutralizing environmental impact. By choosing to offset activities such as travel, we can balance out and even neutralize carbon contribution.
All clients will be advised of the greenhouse gas emissions incurred by way of business travel through the duration of their project using the Carbon Zero emissions calculator. The option to purchase carbon offsets will be added to all Service Quotations. If the option is selected, a digital certificate will be provided for verification.
For additional information on this program, go to www.carbonzero.ca
As individuals have obligations that come with citizenship, we believe that businesses also have a duty to the community or communities (local, national, global) in which they work.
Desperado Marketing is an Imagine Caring Company. Through the Canadian Centre for Philanthropy we have pledged to donate not less than 1% of our pre-tax corporate profits annually to charity.
Desperado Marketing is proud to work pro bono for the Achilles Canada, an organization that encourages and facilitates people with disabilities to participate in running as a way of improving fitness and developing abilities. For more information on the Achilles Canada visit www.achillescanada.ca
Desperado Marketing also supports important causes to further our commitment to the Environment including Sea Sheppard Conservation Society, a non-profit organization that protects the world’s oceans through direct action. For more information on Sea Sheppard, visit www.seasheppard.org